Posts tagged ‘Aboriginal Affairs & Northern Development’

Can’t collect your Treaty Pay?

tooniesTreaty annuity payments are happening today in Nipissing.  But if you’re like me, it’s hard to get down to the Band Office to collect your $4 bucks.  Or, it costs more than $4 in gas to bother to pick it up.

To request your Treaty Annuity by mail and by cheque, download & fill out the appropriate form:

–  Adobe PDF fill and save form

–  Web Version Form

  • You will need to identify your name, the names of your minor children who live with you, and provide a photocopy of your Status Card (back and front).

You will then have to send your completed form and photocopy of your Status card to:

Aboriginal Affairs & Northern Development
Ontario Region – Sudbury Office?
40 Elm Street, Suite 290?
Sudbury Business Centre – 2nd Floor?
Sudbury ON
P3C 1S8?

For more information, call: (705) 522-2179